While at the beach we attempted on the last night there to take a family picture using the timer. Using a timer without a tripod is tricky enough, but add four little boys to the mix and it just becomes comical. I wish I saved all the outtakes and I meant to, but I guess I deleted them already. Once we got where everyone would stand, without fail one wouldn't be looking or would be doing something they shouldn't be and we would try again. Then add the problem of Kyle being so attached to me that everytime I would press the button and run into position he wouldn't stop looking at me, we tired and tired to get his attention off of me, but he insisted on staring at me. Well, this was our last and final attempt and that is why we all have such big smiles on our faces, we were all laughing by the time this one was taken. There was no point in trying again. Oh well, we have many more years of trying to take a good family picture. Is it even possible?
Friday, March 4, 2011
Attempt at a Family Picture
While at the beach we attempted on the last night there to take a family picture using the timer. Using a timer without a tripod is tricky enough, but add four little boys to the mix and it just becomes comical. I wish I saved all the outtakes and I meant to, but I guess I deleted them already. Once we got where everyone would stand, without fail one wouldn't be looking or would be doing something they shouldn't be and we would try again. Then add the problem of Kyle being so attached to me that everytime I would press the button and run into position he wouldn't stop looking at me, we tired and tired to get his attention off of me, but he insisted on staring at me. Well, this was our last and final attempt and that is why we all have such big smiles on our faces, we were all laughing by the time this one was taken. There was no point in trying again. Oh well, we have many more years of trying to take a good family picture. Is it even possible?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This picture came out GREAT and your story is hysterical!!!Yes, I would say Kyle is obsessed with Kristin.
Post a Comment