What a difference a month makes! I am not sure if the changes that have happened over the past month has been because he is getting older and coming into his own personality or because of his eye surgery. Let's just say he is a very different baby. About two weeks after his surgery he became a very content and an extremely happy baby. When I went for his two week post-op check up they asked me if I had seen a personality change. I said I just started to notice. The doctor said this was normal because they were so frustrated and confused before. Poor little guy. Not only has his personality changed he also started to sit up on his own (still need to watch him) and he started to roll. He used to not be content playing at all and the only place he would be happy was his jumper and that would last for about 10 minutes. He know plays on the floor, jumps up a storm in his jumper, plays in his exersaucer, laughs, smiles, and babbles all the time. I am not saying he wouldn't laugh, smile and babble before, but it would only happen if I was holding him. I couldn't even leave him in his stroller for more than five minutes without him crying and crying. Now he just hangs out in there and plays. I love how fun he has become. It makes for a very happy mommy....very happy mommy! 
No comments:
Post a Comment