Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sports, Sports, and More Sports!

We are a little consumed with sports around our house. Noah and Owen seem to become obsessed with every sport is in season. Every since football ended it has been all about basketball. Noah has a Hawk jersey that he wears almost everyday and we pretend to play all day long. There is always a ball being bounced, thrown (usually against the living room wall), or a fake game going on. We have one of those little basketball nets we got them when they were little and we brought it inside and it was eventually moved up to the guest room. The guest room is considered the b-ball court and I don't have to watch where I am going anymore. Anyway, the other day they made us tickets and invited us to a game. It was fun and Chris and I cheered for opposite teams . We aren't sure who really won, but it was fun.
What we really need now is a basketball hoop outside for them to play. Right now they pretend there is one on the garage and it causes many fights about if they actually made a basket or not!

1 comment:

David and Kate said...

I love that they made you tickets!!