



As it started to come down the boys played and played outside, sliding everywhere! Connor wasn't into it much, but his mood changed by the end of the day and we found some boots for him. Zoe loved and would chase the boys all over the lawn tackling them to the ground.



After dinner last night we took a walk to enjoy the snow some more and early this morning they were outside again playing. Can you tell Connor's mood change in the above picture?! They are currently having a snowball fight up at the neighbor's house. I don't think the snow will stick around much longer then tomorrow so they are enjoying while they can.
1 comment:
Hi guys....Ask mom and dad to show you how to make "angel wings" in the snow...I know I already have three little angels, but add those wings....Have fun...
Post a Comment