Connor has fallen in love with Zoe. We pull into the driveway after being gone and he starts saying "Zo, Zo" over and over again. He runs right to her cage and lets her out. He loves playing with her, cuddling with her, kissing her, hugging her, and feeding her. He just all out loves this dog. He talks to her all the time also and I love how he calls her Zo, Zo! He was the last one I thought that would react this way to the dog. Now Zoe doesn't actually feel the same way about him, but I think she eventually will.


3 comments:
Who wouldn't fall in love with that dog? She's adorable!
It looks like Zoe is just what the doctor ordered for Connor. Ya have to love the football right next to Connor. Love you !
You may come home one day to Zoe missing (and you may find her at my house!)
Post a Comment