Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fun Stuff!

So, my last post told you all that there wasn't much going on! Well, things have changed. I am starting to feel a lot better so I am more motivated to do things. I have been pretty convicted lately by my lack of family time spent together. My boys have been on my case and I keep telling myself I am going to do something about it and honestly I let life take over and I get too lazy! So, I am going to try to be better! That was just a little side note.

So, my life has gotten a little crazier because.... well, let me give you the back story. I went away this past weekend for a women's retreat with some great girls and was feeling refreshed and excited to get home to my boys. I walked in and no one came running to greet me which is very unusual! I yelled out to my boys and they told me to come to the stairs. I go to the stairs and up on top is my boys with a golden retriever puppy! I was shocked and confused. They then said, "She is ours!" I was even more shocked and confused. I found Chris who was a little nervous about how I was going to react and told me the story how she came to live with us. Now, how can you not love a puppy as cute as Zoe, but still, I go away for a night and this is what happens!! She is doing well and for the most part a pretty good puppy. So, I am now kept on my toes by making sure she isn't chewing anything she isn't suppose to and getting her outside to use the bathroom.

Also, on Sunday night was the Superbowl which my boys were very excited about. They went out with Chris and got some stuff to celebrate. We got balloons and plates and I got all the yummy food and then right before the game they came down ready to route on the Colts and Payton Manning! Here are some pictures from our night.

Don't they look ready to go!! They didn't last long without their shirts on or the wigs!Starting to fade during the game, but determined not to go to sleep!All cleaned up and watching the 4th quarter. Noah did not handle the lose very well, but the next morning he woke up in a better mood. Connor is the only one that didn't make it till the end. After I put them to bed Noah said "I won't be able to sleep! The interception pass that Payton Manning threw keeps going through my head!" Don't worry he was asleep in about two minutes. Oh and Zoe didn't make it through the game either! Next big celebration is this weekend for Valentine's Day!

No comments: