




You gotta love the adults facial expressions in the pictures. We were all overly dramatic for the kids.
A very crowded house while getting ready to sit down and eat after a hard football game. The reset of the week was spend hanging out together and on our last night together we went to Atlantic Station for dinner, the "snow fall" and the train ride. It was a great way to end our time together.

As you can tell by the picture of the three of them that Connor was over it all, but today was the first day of not having anyone in my house and I would say that Connor missed having playmates around all the time. It was a great week filled with lots of fun family time.
2 comments:
Awesome!!! I love the family pictures especially. So glad your brother got to be in town so everyone could be together. I bet Charlie was lovin' all the attention being the only girl cousin :) What a great way to do Thanksgiving!!!
What a great big family picture! Who took it? Where are you guys? So picture perfect!
Post a Comment