Halloween was a success! It rained and it was cold, but the boys had fun. The day was perfect. We hadn't had a hang out day in so long and that is what we did, just hung out. After dinner they all got in their costumes we hit up some of our neighbors and then headed over to another neighborhood where most of their friends live. There was a ton of kids everywhere! Connor was loving it also and loved going door to door. This was far one of my favorite Halloweens, we had no plans, no agendas to line up with anyone else. Just us having fun! Look at his face! I love it! After this photo shoot he refused to let us take his picture again. By the way all of their Halloween costumes were things we already had in the house! Gotta love that!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You gotta love the homemade costumes. That is the best!! Oh my goodness, I remember when Noah wore the cow costume. How adorable!!! Looked like a lot of fun and everyone was HAPPY. lOVE YOU!
OH Noah....You are going to take "Jorge Posada's place. That is one great catchers stance....Owen, practice up for those "Patriots" and Connor...what can I say ...you are just so cute.Love U All..
2 comments:
You gotta love the homemade costumes. That is the best!! Oh my goodness, I remember when Noah wore the cow costume. How adorable!!! Looked like a lot of fun and everyone was HAPPY. lOVE YOU!
OH Noah....You are going to take "Jorge Posada's place. That is one great catchers stance....Owen, practice up for those "Patriots" and Connor...what can I say ...you are just so cute.Love U All..
Post a Comment