Baseball is over and I am happy to have a couple of months off where we are not rushing around, but we had a great experience. Noah's team went undefeated this season and he really improved since the first day of practice. Owen's team doesn't keep score, but he was hitting off the machine by the end of the season and playing first base. They were both very sad at their last game and can't wait to start up again in the spring. I think I am happy it is over for now! Here are some pictures from one of their last games.




Of course Connor has to be like his brother and loves to put all of their catcher gear on! Noah told us that one of the greatest moment in his life was when they won their last game and all jumped on top of their coach. Baseball is over, but they have their own field set up in the backyard and they are out there everyday!
3 comments:
The looks on their faces are precious. Can't wait to catch a couple of games in the SPRING!!!! Keep practicing boys. Connor, you make the cutest little catcher.
LOVE YOU !!
What great memories you've captured. We did notice one thing was missing - Chris, where's the "Big League Chew"? :)
Forget about the World Series...YOU are my champions and always will be. Practice up now, as I will have to get a plane ticket to see my "Champs" play in the spring....I will be your oldest "cheerleader"...Love, hugs and kisses....
Post a Comment