Hanging out with Grammy before we left for the big party!


I think Chris had just as much fun as the little kids did!

There really aren't that many good pictures from the party. It is hard to take them in places like that and my camera was acting up. He didn't want to blow out his candle, but he enjoyed his cupcake. We came home and opened up presents and he loved opening them up and oohing and ahhing over each one. The other big thing that happened while Grammy was here is that she got him his big boy bed. He loved it and did great in it. He doesn't get out of it and sleeps really well. I did get emotional the other night as I went to go check in on him. Can my baby really be that big? I don't know if I like it!

It was a fun couple of days with Grammy and we were sad to see her go!
1 comment:
Oh wow! Connor's in a big boy bed!!! I can still remember like it was yesterday the day he was born...time flies!
Post a Comment