Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Birthday Connor!

As you can tell Connor found the fun of dressing up and is enjoying all of his brother's old costumes. This is just one of the many things our very active little boys loves. I just finished reading last year's blog entry on Connor's birthday and I really don't know where to begin with this one. This child has not only changed physically in what he can do and how he looks, but his personality has changed also. I would say that Connor has been our hardest child so far. He is moody, stubborn, and some times just mean, but the next minute he can be sweet, cuddly and funny. The past two days I have felt like he was showing me what the terrible two's is going to look like and it hasn't been pretty. Connor is the kind of kid that will do what he wants to do it, when he wants to do it. I know this sounds like I am talking badly about him, but he truly is such a unique little guy. He does love his brother more than anything else and he is very animated and can crack himself up. He gives the best pat hugs and he is dare devil. He loves Elmo, trains, and anything to do with sports. He could play ball all day long. He talks a little, but not much and Chris and I believe that his frustration he displays comes out of the fact he can't communicate well with us. The other reason is probably because he knows I tend to give into him, especially when I am dealing with the other two. I have a huge amount of guilt about not spending enough time with him and teaching him like I did the other two. Hopefully he will forgive me one day! Connor wants to be a big boy and tries his hardest to keep up with his brother. Even though he tests my patience everyday I love this kid so much. He makes me laugh everyday and I enjoy being at home with him, well most of the time : )! I can't wait to see what this next year of his life brings and what I will be saying next year at this time!Connor was excited to wake up to his balloons tied to his bed and then I made him some pancakes for breakfast. We didn't do anything during the day, but after dinner we did presents and cake. He kind of got that we were celebrating him and loved opening his presents and our singing to him. The big questions is did he eat the cake since last year he cried the whole time....well he did and loved every last bite. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONNOR!

1 comment:

David and Kate said...

Looks like you guys had a great day! We wish we could have been there to celebrate.