Saturday, October 31, 2009

October Fun!

I can't believe today is Halloween, the past two months have flown by. I was telling Chris that I felt like we didn't really get to enjoy all the fun fall activities this year. After living up north, fall just feels different around here. For example I just changed out my closest with my fall/winter clothes! Anyway, between school, church and baseball we haven't had much down time, but baseball is over and we are looking forward to the next couple of months of some fun on the weekends together and some more relaxing evenings. Besides that we still did manage to have some fun this October. Here are the pictures!We went to our regular pumpkin patch, Berry Patch Farms on probably one of the only nice Sunday this past month so the rest of the world was there. The pictures turned out horrible, no one wanted me to take their picture and the sun was so bright that I couldn't get any good pictures. Oh well! We had a good time.


We carved the pumpkin the other night and every year since Noah was 6 months old he gags at the smell of the pumpkin and he did it again this year. This year Connor cried when we tried to have him smell the inside or touch the pumpkin and you can see Owen's reaction. We ended our pumpkin carving night with a Halloween cake and of course the night wouldn't be complete without watching The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown!!
Costumes are ready for tonight! Connor has already practiced and knows what it is all about. He is even excited to wear his costume! I will post pictures tomorrow!






No comments: