Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Crappy Weekend!

So, this weekend part of our sewer pipe broke and it wasn't pretty, but my wonderful and very brave husband came to rescue! He figured out how to fix it and probably saved us a lot of money. I will say I would of never even attempted it, but there is something about men. Kevin (our friend and the father of the boys I watch) came to pick up the boys and saw what was going on and even offered to help!! Really?
Chris digging to find the problem and here are all the boys watching closely, why??? Boys!! Since Kevin was such a great guy to help us out we had them over for dinner the next night. Chris decided to teach them the fun of squirting whip cream into their mouth. Well, it got a little out of control, but they sure did have fun!Let's just say I had to mop the floor twice after they left! The weekend started off crappy, but ended with a lot of laughs!

No comments: