Friday, October 23, 2009

Charlotte Ann Holcomb

A week ago Charlotte Ann was born! I was able to be there again and it was amazing. She is beautiful and I can't wait to spoil her! I have so many things I want to do with her. I want to go shopping for her and with her, I want to go get our nails done together, I want to stay up late and listen to all her boy problems. I am so excited! I already told Rachel that I plan on spoiling her.
This is Rachel and I about a month before Charlotte was born at her shower. Charlotte only hours old. I was so glad I was there to welcome her into the world. My mom arrived the day after and she has been helping out all week. She did spend the night with us and got to see the boys' baseball game. The next day we all hung out at Rachel's house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the time with you and the boys Tues. night and then Wed. with Rachel, Charlotte and Bray.
Looking forward to our visit again in a couple of weeks.
Charlotte is going to be one spoiled little girl:)