After the farm we stopped and had lunch with Chris' Mom and Stepdad. It was a short visit, but it was good to see them and the boys had fun being sprayed by the hose by Grampie.


They have a very cool fish pond and the boys enjoyed feeding the fish.


I love the picture of the boys with them. It was great to see them! I also forgot to add one picture from before. The boys spent the night with their Uncle Mike and cousin Michael. I really didn't get any pictures there, but here is all the boys with their Uncle.

After our stop at Grammie and Grampie's we headed back to NJ for our final couple of days!
2 comments:
Kristin, great job of blogging your vacation! We had so much fun with all of you. Look forward to doing it again! Have some new ideas when you return to NJ.
Love,
Mom
We just loved having you guys at Grammy and Grampie's house. The boys remembered all the fun stuff we did the last time they stayed over. We know it is hard to make the trip, so when you do visit, it makes it that much more SPECIAL. I loved having the boys play in the yard and all that fun stuff. See you soon. Kristin, your book is turning into a movie.
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment