This past week I took Noah and Owen out to do our school supply shopping. I probably get just as excited as they do to go. I love buying new pencils, folders, notebooks...etc. This was Owen first year and anything we do to get ready for school he is half excited, half nervous. Lately we have had issues with Owen. He has been crying very easily and getting angry easily. I think it has a lot to do with some nerves about school. I am a little worried about him since he is my quiet one and tends to shut down in social situations. I am sure there will be tears on the first day, if not him then it will most definitely be me. Well, after we got our school supplies we went out for ice cream. It is a great little tradition we started last year. He they are posing with their supplies.


Ten days until the first day of school!!
2 comments:
Looks like they are ready!
WOW, looks like they have enough stuff there to get them through high school.
Post a Comment