We spent the last five days of our road trip chilling out in NJ. It was very relaxing and fun to just be hanging out where everything is so familiar. I love the town I grew up! We didn't do a whole bunch, but that was point. We all needed to relax for the final days of vacation. Here are the pictures. 

We went to Van Saun Park where there was a small zoo, train ride and carousal ride. Toddler heaven right? WRONG!! Connor was in a mood and you can tell in every picture. He wouldn't stand by the sign with his brother, he looked bored or mad the whole time and to top it off he cried the whole time while on the carousal. Noah, Owen, Mima and I all had fun though.
Chris and I were able to go out for a date while we were there. Dinner and a walk through Ridgewood, just like old times. Gosh we miss having grandparents close by!


We went to Van Saun Park where there was a small zoo, train ride and carousal ride. Toddler heaven right? WRONG!! Connor was in a mood and you can tell in every picture. He wouldn't stand by the sign with his brother, he looked bored or mad the whole time and to top it off he cried the whole time while on the carousal. Noah, Owen, Mima and I all had fun though.
Chris and I were able to go out for a date while we were there. Dinner and a walk through Ridgewood, just like old times. Gosh we miss having grandparents close by!

Connor very much enjoyed his ice cream from the best ice cream place on earth...Van Dykes and he also loved all of Mima's little chairs she had. He would pick them up and move them around the house so he could sit in them.






On our final day we went to Liberty State park for a picnic, bike riding, kite flying and baseball playing. It was a great park with a great view. Noah was very excited to see the Statue of Liberty up close since he studied it in school this past year. Well, this concludes are summer vacation! It was sad to see it end and we all had a great time. Can't wait for another one next year!!
1 comment:
It was a lot of fun! Yes, I wish we lived closer has well to all of you. Oh well! What can I say?
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment