Thursday, July 23, 2009

Two Week Road Trip: Part Three

After leaving my grandparents we drove 2 1/2 hours south to Queensbury, NY to be with the Giumarra Family. Kerry and I have been best friends since 8th grade and we both have three kids. Our kids are pretty much the same the age. We may get to see each other once a year, but we talk everyday so we know everything that is going on with each other kids and it is easy to just pick up where we left off. Rarey do we have all of our kids together so it was neat to how they interact with each other. They all acted as if they were long lost friends. We spent the day at Great Escape, or otherwise known as six flags. It was great!

Above is our oldest and they are exactly 10 months apart and then our classic middle children who are 5 months apart. Our two youngest I didn't get a picture of together, but they are 4 1/2 months apart.

Above is a picture of Owen, Noah, Natalie, Kerry and I all riding on Owen's first rollercoaster ride and below is a picture of Noah and Natalie in front of there real grown up rollercoaster. It was one of those old wooden rollercoasters with lots of big drops, twists and turns. I went on it first with Chris and thought there was no way Noah would or could do it. Noah insisted and so did Natalie so they did! I was so proud of them. Noah did say he was fine not doing it again, but they were so brave.


Here we are with all of our children. It was so great to be together, even though it was only for 24 hours. I wish we lived closer and we could watch our children grow up together. I do know that Kerry and I will always be close no matter how far we live from each other. I am so thankful for such a unique friendship like the one I have with Kerry! Miss you guys

No comments: