Spring break is over and it went by way too quickly. We didn't have the best weather, but we did have fun. I love having the boys home and not have to worry about schedules. We started spring break with our bike ride, spent a couple of days in Raleigh, NC (minus Chris) to visit our good friends Erin and Ron and their twins who moved from NJ to NC about a month ago. It was nice to get away. We ended the week with some Easter activities. Here are some highlights from the week.


We went swimming at an indoor pool, ice cream in their town, visited a train, and visited playgrounds. It was short, but fun little trip.

Easter egg hunt with our Sunday School class and then it was time to dye Easter eggs.
4 comments:
looks like you had a great time!
What great pictures. I love seeing Connor how HAPPY he is and how he just gets right into what Noah and Owen are doing. The three of them look like the "little rascals." I see trouble brewing......
Love you ALL!
What a surprise...everyone smiling and all looking so handsome and happy. (Just keep that cake away from Connor) . Hugs and kisses to all.
It is a really good picture of the boys. I know how hard those are to come by...
Post a Comment