
I don't know if you can really tell in these pictures, but he looks like such a big boy with his haircut. I didn't get any pictures during because I took him by myself. I know..such a third child. Oh well! The other first this weekend was the first t-ball game for the boys. It was Owen's very first one and he was a little nervous, but they did great and had a lot of fun.




They are not the greatest pictures, but you got love the baseball ready stance. They had a great time and also proud of how well they did. Connor wanted to run out on the field through out the game so once the game was over he was in heaven.
He was finally free to run around and he headed right to....
third base! You gotta love this crazy kid. He just ran around and around until we were ready to head home. It was a good weekend of firsts!
2 comments:
Seriously, could your boys be any cuter? They are all looking so big and mature these days!
connor looks so grown up! love the pics of the t-ball game...
Post a Comment