Friday, March 13, 2009

What a Difference a Week Makes!

This is long overdue, but we lost our internet connection for a couple of days and I couldn't blog. It was actually kind of nice not having internet and not having to check email, blogs, or facebook. Anyway, exactly a week after our snow storm this is what we were doing.

We spent all weekend long outside! We were even wearing shorts! We ate outside and soaked in the beautiful warm spring weather! It has been a great week of weather. Windows opened and hanging out in my favorite room, the screened in porch. This is why I love leaving in the south! Enjoy the pictures I took of Connor enjoying the weather.
The boys played hard all weekend long. I love that my boys love to be outside. They will tell me that it is just to nice to be inside! Connor loves it just as much as the older two and they are all very boy because they were dirty head to toe each night. I am so excited spring is here and it cracks me up that a week ago we were playing in the snow.

1 comment:

Kerry Giumarra said...

connor looks so big... and dark hair?? Is it just the picture? I thought he was a blond one?