Monday, March 23, 2009

Photo Shoot

We had a very exciting weekend. We finally got to meet my nephew John and see my sister-in-law Kate! Bray, Connor and John were all born within 13 weeks of each other. It was so fun to have all the cousins finally together. It was a busy weekend and of course a ton of pictures. I have more to say about our visit and pictures, but first wanted to share these pictures. My mom really wanted to have a picture of all five of the boys together. She has been waiting for this moment for 15 months and we have no idea when we will all be together again. She went out and bought all of the boys the same shirt and we had a photo shoot over a period of two days. I never felt good about it and knew who would pretty much mess up each one. With that said I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Ok, so this isn't working so let's try one while we are at the park just having fun! No same shirt, no pressure!Ok, this isn't working either. Let them take naps, get some food and try again back at home.
Ok, the stairs isn't working, let's try somewhere else that we know that he loves to be.
Really! Connor is to distracted and my older ones are eating the rocks! Let's try to put the mom's in there.
Well, I guess nothing is going to work! Sorry mom! We will look back at these pictures one day and laugh about it and probably make fun on Connor! More pictures to come of our fun family weekend!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta love the pics! what a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

I think when you look back at them, it will be even more perfect than if they were all looking and smiling (how boring would that be?). I love the one of your three boys on your blog! So cute!

Anonymous said...

HYSTERICAL... Belongs on funniest home videos. Just give Connor dirt and rocks and he's all set. These pictures are priceless and would love to hear the boys' comments as they get older.

Kerry Giumarra said...

I have trouble figuring out which one is Bray and which one is John! It is really cute and very funny. I know the frustration of trying to capture the perfect picture. I think it is so great that they are all boys and so close in age!