Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Noah!

Noah is six today! We love birthdays around here, especially Noah! This weekend we had a very low key celebration with family and had his birthday cake then. Today I am going into his school for centers and then cupcakes for lunch. After school we are heading to Monkey Joes and then out to dinner. I am sure he will be so excited all day long. We are so proud of Noah and the boy he is becoming. We have really noticed how much he has changed this past year. I could probably tell you how he has changed academically or how he has improved in sports, but honestly that is not what makes us so proud. Over this past year we have seen him mature. He has learned to take responsibility for his actions, he has learned the consequences for making bad choices and then learned how to fix it or how to make a better choice next time. He has become very aware of others, their feelings and the importance of putting others first. He had learned why it is important to work hard and how it feels to struggle at something. He is learning and growing spiritually. He is thinking more before he acts or talks. He is seeking to understand what is right and what is wrong. This doesn't mean everyday with him is easy, that he listens all the time or he never gets in trouble. Not at all! We can just see him maturing and building some very important character traits that we think is so important. He of course is still so passionate like he always has been and this year it is all about Star Wars! Even though his passions change each year he still has his biggest passion that never changes year to year...his love for his family and family time. This is probably my favorite thing about him. Happy 6th Birthday Noah! We love you!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noah, Happy Birthday!! You are very special. I could go on and on but that will wait until I see you in June. Grammy & Grampy are very proud of you and the young man you are becoming. We wish you a day of love and fun. Be safe at Monkey Joes!!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Noah! I enjoyed being able to celebrate your birthday on Sat.with family.What a fun day we had with everyone. Enjoy your special day with mommy, daddy,owen, and connor!
love,
mima

Natalie Carretto said...

Happy Birthday Noah!

David and Kate said...

Happy Birthday Noah! We love you and we are so proud of you. You are a great person to be around and we look forward to spending more time with you in the future!
Love,
David, Kate and John

Anonymous said...

Hi my sweet Noah. Six years has gone by so fast. I still remember holding you, my first Great grandbaby and feeling so proud. God has blessed you with a wonderful family, so my darling, until I see you in June, have a happy birthday. Hugs and kisses.

Katy McGuffey said...

Happy Birthday big boy! I can't believe we have 6-year-olds!!!