Owen's preschool put on a circus performance this past Wednesday. He was a clown and looked super cute! They worked on this program for almost three weeks. He sang his heart out and got to do a little routine. He loves performing! Connor got so excited when Owen came out on stage he kept on waving to him and laughing. It was cute to see how much he loves his brothers. Here are some pictures from the day. We kind of put the costume together last minute, but I think it came out well and pretty much cost us nothing. The hat he is wearing was Chris' grandfathers and he lost his nose by the time he was suppose to be on stage. Oh well!

The other clown was a little girl in his class and they first threw balls back and forth at each other and then rode little tricycles around.

The stage was decorated with all of their art projects. It looked great.

Singing their goodbye song. All smiles and always singing loud!

Owen with one of his teachers and his other little friend.

Owen with all his little girlfriends. The one standing next to him is the little girl that he has the biggest crush on and talks about all the time! Apparently she does the same. I am in trouble with this one. It was a great performance!
1 comment:
I have never seen a cuter clown than OWEN!!! I think he could play the little boy with the kite in "KOOZA". I want to know, did he ever find his nose?? The costume is adorable and I think that is what made all the girls attracted to him.
Love you !!
Post a Comment