I stopped waitressing at night and I am happy about that decision. It was fun and did what it needed to do, but it was starting to wear on me and my family. I hated leaving at night and I felt like I was missing out on something. Chris is doing more retail hours and that requires him to work late a couple nights a week and if he had to work late and I had to work at night we would never be together for dinner or in the evenings together. We do not function well like that at all! I knew I had to find something else and something fast. It is pretty amazing how God answers prayer. The week before Chris would be working late my neighbor who has two boys, one who is in the same class as Noah and is one of his best friends needed someone to watch her boys four days a week. She had just let go of her babysitter and needed someone quickly. It worked out perfectly. So four days a week I take care of them. It is fun for my boys and it makes me realize that I don't think I want five children : )!

Here they all are in my car. All five boys fit so we get to go to the park and do some other fun stuff. Jack is 3 and Nick is 6. I get to sit in two car pool lines every afternoon. Owen first and then Jack and then we come home to wait for the bus. It can get crazy at times, but for the most part they all just play together. It has been a huge answer to prayer and now I am home at night with the family!
2 comments:
Glad it is working out!
That is a great way to look at it. It really is awesome how things work out!
Post a Comment