Saturday, February 7, 2009

Tagged

So, my sister-in-law tagged me and I usually dread getting tagged for things, but this one is so fun. I need to post the fourth picture in the fourth folder on my computer. All my pictures on my computer are kind of out of order which drives me crazy, but I changed computers and when we transferred all the pictures they ended up all over the place, but I love this picture!
This was taken two days before Owen turned one and it shows how much Noah and Owen loved each other from the very beginning. They have always been the best of friends and really can't stand to be away from each other. Just look at them snuggling together on the couch. I pray that they will always be as close as they are now. If you have a blog and you read this one then I tag you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW...For a minute, I thought I was looking at Noah and Connor.

Love you !!