Thursday, February 12, 2009

When did it happen?

Do you ever just look at your kids and wonder when they got so big? There are times where they will do something they couldn't do before or say something that makes you realize that they are growing up and growing up fast! Chris and I had this with Noah the other day. The kids love to be in kitchen while we are getting their food ready. (It doesn't drive me nuts or anything, especially since our kitchen is the smallest kitchen in the world!) Anyway, Chris opened the freezer door while Noah was standing there and the freezer door hit him in the head. This has never happened before! Chris and Noah were both shocked. Did he just grow overnight? This was also around the same time that I went to pick him up and hug him and I realized he doesn't fit anymore. He is too big! It is only a matter of time before he is taller than me! We are entering a new stage with Noah and I have started to notice it more and more over the past couple of weeks. Not only is he physically bigger, but he is maturing in the way he acts, talks and interacts with us. I have really enjoyed the change, but at the same time it makes me sad that my kids are growing up!

No comments: