Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Connor is 9 Months!

Well, he is getting bigger and bigger each month. So of the month's highlights:
* He is a professional army crawler and love to get into everything he is not suppose to!
* He finally got one tooth! The bottom left.
* He started saying mama, ok it is more like mamamama, but I know he is talking to me.
* He is pulling himself up when everything is lined up right.
* He is still smiling and laughing all the time, sometimes we wonder at what.
* He loves his Daddy so much. He pratically flings himself out of my arms towards him.
Gotta love this kid and how happy he is all the time!




5 comments:

kelly clements said...

oh my goodness!!! i love this boy!!! he is so precious!!!!!!!!! makes my heart melt!

Anonymous said...

After having the most wonderful experience of spending time with Connor, I agree that he is the most precious, lovable, happiest little boy. You have to be there to appreciate his LAUGH. His mommy is right, sometimes he just laughs for no reason. His daddy refers to him as a "chick magnet". Keep smiling Connor!!
I love you !!!

Katy McGuffey said...

Yeah! A tooth!!!

Unknown said...

Kristin I don't like the thought of Connor with a tooth! I love his toothless grin! He has the best smile ever!! And by the way, when this boy starts crawling, I expect to see him do it!! There are spots open in the crawler room now you know... We miss you and all your sweet boys! :(

Anonymous said...

Connor is so sweet and loveable. You just want to squeeze those chubby little cheeks and watch that happy little smile of his. He is such a joy to hold, and I miss him so....hugs and kisses to you my darling Connor...