My adorable nephew is turning one tomorrow! He had his birthday party on Saturday and it was a perfect day. I can't believe that it has been a year since he was born. I was there when he was born and I have to tell you being there was amazing. This might sound weird but when my children were born I didn't cry, probably because I was exhausted and the birth of my children never went smoothly, but I cried when Bray was born and I was so proud of my sister and all her hard work. Bray is such a lovable little guy and because Rachel dropped him off at weekday I was able to spend a good amount of time with him. He loves to dance and has some good moves, he talks all the time (in his own language of course), and he is just such a laid back, happy guy. My boys love him also and get so excited when we get to see him. He is a perfect mix of Rachel and Brady. He is laid back like Rachel and his constantly smiling and talking comes from Brady. So, Happy Birthday Bray! The Willis family loves you!
Here is me, Rachel, Jen (my cousin) with our little ones. All born within 10 weeks of each other.
The Van Yperen side with all the kiddos!

2 comments:
Thank you so much! I loved what you wrote. I will treasure it!
That's really great! I almost cried (pregnant). I can't believe he's already one, and Connor will be one in just a few months!!! Time flies! P.S. You look fabulous in those pics. :)
Post a Comment