He had no problems leaving me, it was a carpool line, and he actually said he didn't want me to walk him into school like the other kids. He gets in the car afterschool happy and talkative about who he met and what he did.
I have so enjoyed my quality time with him over the past couple of weeks. He is such a laid back kid. He just plays queitly and we do puzzle after puzzle together. At least I have the afternoons with him still and he doesn't go on Fridays. We have kind of gotton into a routine together, we eat lunch everyday together on the porch and just talk. He is also such a great helper around the house. It is just nice to be able to focus on just him each day, especially because before I know it he will be in kindergarten! Chris and I are so proud of him!
3 comments:
Owen, you look so cool in your haircut and new shirt. You are growing too fast. I'm sure Connor misses you.
(You are just like your daddy.)
I love you !!
My sweet Owen, I hardly recognized you with out your "Batman" costume..So handsome in your school outfit. I miss you..and love you XXOO
I love the look on Owen's face in the first picture. It is a classic Owen face. Too cute!
Post a Comment