All kidding aside, I love that they look up to and admire their Uncle and what he does. Here they are proudly wearing Dave's squadron shirts to school today. Today they are pilots tomorrow they might be hockey players. Who knows, that is why I love being a mom!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
When I grow up..
I often hear this phase from my boys. It changes often, depending on what they are into that particular day or what they have just watched on tv. I love to see their imagination at work. Lately my boys have been into airplanes. They like to fly their planes, dress up in their fighter pilot uniform and watch all the planes fly over the house. On Monday I took them to a local airport to watch the airplanes land and take off. They loved it! They both only talk about being pilots and flying F-15's just like their Uncle Dave. I explained to them that Uncle Dave is a navigator and what that meant. They were fascinated. It grew quiet for a little bit, then Noah said excitedly "Owen, if Uncle Dave is a navigator that means he can tell us where Spiderman and Mary Jane live and bring us there!" So, Uncle Dave, could you please get on top of that. Owen has requested to go to their house for a sleepover!

All kidding aside, I love that they look up to and admire their Uncle and what he does. Here they are proudly wearing Dave's squadron shirts to school today. Today they are pilots tomorrow they might be hockey players. Who knows, that is why I love being a mom!
All kidding aside, I love that they look up to and admire their Uncle and what he does. Here they are proudly wearing Dave's squadron shirts to school today. Today they are pilots tomorrow they might be hockey players. Who knows, that is why I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment