So, already Connor is experiencing third child syndrome. We haven't taken nearly as many pictures as we did with the other two. By the time Noah was six weeks I think we already filled up an entire album, probably of all the same pictures just with different outfits on. We didn't decorate his room, actually his room doubles as the guest room, we don't have all the baby gear that we thought we couldn't live without with the first, and he doesn't get held nearly as much! Despite all that we love him just as much and at night when the other two are asleep we get this very special one on one time with him, which I look forward to every day. We can focus only on Connor! We love you Connor!
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Third Child Syndrome
I always swore that I wouldn't be one of those parents that did things differently with each child. Everything would be the same and fair. Well guess what, I was wrong! If I gave you all three of their baby books and asked you to tell me who was the first, second, and third child you would have no problem doing that. Take a look at Noah's 1st birthday party pictures and compare them to Owen's, let's just say Connor will be lucky to get a cake! Ok, it won't be that bad. I do get hung up on it and start feeling guilty and there is no other worse kind of guilt then mommy guilt. I will talk to Chris about it and he laughs at me and reminds me of one important thing...we have boys! They don't care about their baby books and birthday party pictures, their wives will, but they won't.
So, already Connor is experiencing third child syndrome. We haven't taken nearly as many pictures as we did with the other two. By the time Noah was six weeks I think we already filled up an entire album, probably of all the same pictures just with different outfits on. We didn't decorate his room, actually his room doubles as the guest room, we don't have all the baby gear that we thought we couldn't live without with the first, and he doesn't get held nearly as much! Despite all that we love him just as much and at night when the other two are asleep we get this very special one on one time with him, which I look forward to every day. We can focus only on Connor! We love you Connor!
So, already Connor is experiencing third child syndrome. We haven't taken nearly as many pictures as we did with the other two. By the time Noah was six weeks I think we already filled up an entire album, probably of all the same pictures just with different outfits on. We didn't decorate his room, actually his room doubles as the guest room, we don't have all the baby gear that we thought we couldn't live without with the first, and he doesn't get held nearly as much! Despite all that we love him just as much and at night when the other two are asleep we get this very special one on one time with him, which I look forward to every day. We can focus only on Connor! We love you Connor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment