Friday, January 25, 2008

I Made It!

Well, the week is over and I made it. I was out the door on time each morning and never felt rushed. I even found time to run two mornings this week before work. What I wasn't ready for was the emotional and mental part of it. I am still trying to find my rhythm and routine at work I felt like I was all over the place this week. I had a hard time leaving Connor even though I was right there, but every time I heard him fuss I wanted to just take over. I also think Noah and Owen had a hard time adjusting to having Mommy back at work, but overall it went well. Thanks for all your prayers during this week. We are now heading out of town for the weekend for some down time. Well, if going away with three kids can be considered down time!

No comments: