Eleven!! 11!! Really!? I don't know why but 11 sounds old. I am sure I say this every year. We are definitely hitting the tween years with the attitude you can dish out, but that is to be expected. I think we are about to enter the more challenging years as you are figuring out who you are and who you want to become. Even though we can get into it a lot and at times you feel as if you do nothing right, I love you so very much! I believe in you and I want the very best for you. Noah you have a huge personality, great people skills and you are a natural leader. These traits are all positive, but at the same time can be negative. As you are working through who you are and who you want to be I know that these great traits will make you successful. Your Dad and I are so proud of you and we know that you have to work extra hard in school. Don't ever let your Dyslexia stand in your way or be an excuse, don't ever give up. One day your struggles in school will be the best thing that happened to you because you will know what it means to work hard and the pay off of working hard. I have loved watching you this year as you have made many changes. You started two new schools with such ease and you took on a new sport. Happy Birthday Noah! I love you so very much!!
The day started with your 11 birthday balloons and birthday pancakes, then off to school! You love birthdays just as much I love birthdays!
I picked you up from school at 11:15 and we headed out for lunch at Which Wich. We then headed home to just hang out for the rest of the day. It was very cold and windy here today so it wasn't much fun to be outside so we just relaxed and watched a movie. Connor was suppose to have a baseball game so we planned on eating early and you choose wings and macaroni salad for your birthday dinner. During dinner we got the call that baseball was cancelled and since it was so cold and windy we all got in our pj's, the Holcombs came over and we watched Frozen and had Bruster's ice cream cake.
It was a low key birthday and I think you were kind of bummed it wasn't more exciting, but we still have some more celebrating to do. This Saturday Dad and I are taking you out alone for dinner and to watch some basketball. Happy 11th Birthday Noah!

No comments:
Post a Comment