Monday, March 17, 2014

Kyle! Kyle! Kyle!

Kyle is in the stage where he is very into what he is wearing. He knows what he wants to wear and there is very little we can do to change his mind. This is a battle I don't fight unless we have to be somewhere that requires him to look put together. By the end of the day there are clothes all over his room as he changes many times a day. I do try to limit how many times he changes, but sometimes he sneaks off and I will yell to find him and he will say "Umm, I am upstairs just thinking about changing." He also knows that he can get away with changing more when Chris is home so as soon as I leave the house he will say "Don't tell mom, I am going to change." He does keep everyone amused and the looks he gets from others while we are out in public is great!

One time I let Kyle show up in the above outfit to pick up Noah from school. We had to walk into school to get him and when he came out Noah looked at me and said "Really, Mom!" 
The outfit in the above picture is the outfit he is most obsessed with and wears almost everyday! The girls at the YMCA childcare get a kick out of him and his outfits. 

No comments: