Basketball ended on Saturday and it was Connor's first season playing and Connor and Bray's first of many seasons of being on the same team. Noah played also, but I forgot to take a picture (I am getting bad). We played for the YMCA and let's just say we won't be playing for them again. Connor had a blast and Brady and Chris coached their team. They won one game which was their last game.Mima and Papa have been here since Wednesday so they got to see the boys play. Connor did great all season and scored often! Noah played really well also, but I am pretty sure he didn't love it. Next year we will try to get him on a more competitive league. Now that basketball is over it is onto lacrosse and baseball. Chris and Brady are coaching Connor and Bray again and Noah and Owen are on the same lacrosse team. Busy spring ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment