Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

Labor Day weekend's weather was pretty much what we have had all summer long, humid, cloudy and rainy. We had a pretty low key Saturday and on Sunday the Holcomb's, Tamborello's and McCord's all came over for dinner. We all don't get together often as everyone is so busy so it was great to have everyone together. The kids had fun playing while the adults got caught up. Chris and I smoked a 23lb Boston Butt and it was the first time we had done something like this and I have to say it was pretty darn good. It was a fun Sunday afternoon!


Monday morning we decided to head to Athens, GA to do some exploring. I have never been there and we thought the boys would enjoy seeing Sanford Stadium. It was pretty impressive and I can only imagine what it is like on game day.


It was a fun day of exploring and just getting away from home for a little bit.

No comments: