The boys finally had their first lacrosse game this Saturday. It seems like they have been practicing for the longest time. I am pretty sure I haven't even mentioned that they are playing this year. A completely new sport for us and what's even better they get to be on the same team. It's been fun for them, something so new. They were nervous about their first game, but they did well (they did lose though). I say they did well, but I really don't know much about the sport which is great because I really don't know if they are doing what they are suppose to do I just cheer! All kidding aside, they both had so much fun and are learning so much each time. Fall is a short season and more of an instructional time which is perfect for them and us! Rumor has it that baseball is out and lacrosse is in for the spring. We will have to see if that actually sticks.

No comments:
Post a Comment