Tuesday, August 13, 2013

First Day of Preschool

Kyle started preschool today! What? It is also his birthday, but I will post that later on today. He was so excited for school, but when we went last Friday to meet his teacher he clung to me. So, I wasn't sure how this morning would go. He woke up already super excited about his birthday and then add going to school he was ready to go, but I still wasn't sure how he would do when we opened those car doors at car pool. Chris came with me and when it was his turn to get out of the car he jumped out of his car seat kissed us goodbye and went straight inside. It was so cute to watch him. He is getting so big! After we dropped him off Chris and went to run errands BY OURSELVES! We were then in the house BY OURSELVES! I think I will like that part!  I head in later on this morning to do brownies for his birthday. 


1 comment:

Dad and Nan said...

Kyle looks quite confident in that picture - glad school is going well!