Wow! I can't believe this day is here. I had such mixed feelings about today. I have had a headache for two days and I think it was from all my mixed emotions. Today was big for a couple different reasons.
1. They were starting a new school and they didn't know anyone.
2. Noah was starting 5th grade. Next year it will be middle school! YIKES!
3. Connor started kindergarten!!
They were all excited and nervous at the same time. They woke up early and had plenty of time before we had to catch the bus. They even had time for some basketball.
Connor was super excited to get on the bus! They all got on the bus with no hesitation.Kyle was not happy to see them all leave. He wanted to get on the bus with them also and go to school. I of course got all teary once they left. I can't wait to hear about their day.
No comments:
Post a Comment