Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sleepover Party

Last Friday night we had Owen's sleepover party. Let's just say I wasn't really too excited about having 7 boys at my house to sleepover, but this is what he wanted. Of course it had been beautiful out most of the week, but on his birthday it was hot and the humidity had come back. Chris put up our tent in the backyard and we got ready for the craziness to begin. Let's just say the first three hours were crazy! At one point Chris and I looked at each other and asked why did we ever decide to do this! After pizza, swimming, playing, cake, and presents we put in a movie. They finally headed to the tent at 11pm and at 12:15 they were all fast asleep. I on the other hand woke up every 45 minutes because I was worried about them. They woke up at 7 ready to play some more. Owen had a blast having all of his friends around and everyone left happy and tired. It was a success!! Chris and I though paid for the late night the rest of the weekend.



We tried and tried to get a group shot, but it never worked. Boys for some reason don't like to sit still!! I love these last two pictures! Everyone had to have a weapon of some sort and I am amazed we didn't have one injury!



































No comments: