Monday, September 19, 2011

Kyle's First Haircut

About a week and a half ago I was running errands with Kyle while Connor was in school and I decided it was time to get Kyle's haircut. Mostly because the day before I was in the grocery store and someone called him a cute little girl. I knew he wasn't gong to be too thrilled with the idea and as you can tell from the pictures below I was right.


Getting started and not too sure what is going on.
Not loving this at all!
On our way home and looking very upset with what his mom just put him through. I meant to get a picture once a got home but I forgot so on Saturday I tried, but as you can see below taking his picture right now is not easy. This is the great look I get everytime I pull at a camera. Finally stole a picture when he wasn't looking. I think he looks pretty handsome. He looks older!

























No comments: