Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day

I don't need gifts or anything fancy I just want to spend time with my family on Mother's Day. I want the day to relaxing and different from our everyday routine. That is exactly what I got and it was a good day. I had to work, which didn't even bother me. I have already accepted the fact that I will never sleep in again! When they actually get old enough for me to sleep in, I won't be able to because my body will be so used to getting up early! Anyway, the boys stayed home from church so they could clean the house. I love when Chris cleans because he is so good at it! I got home and the house was clean, they had flowers for me, and the bikes were ready for to go. We headed out to the Greenway and biked for awhile. It was so fun that we could all go together and Kyle loved his first ride! We got home and I took the boys down to the pool that opened up this weekend. They were so excited to be swimming again. After a quick swim we headed to Canyons for some burgers. We tried to get a picture of me with the boys, but someone would always have there eyes closed or not smiling, it really is torture trying to get them to take a picture. So, we tried another approach and I think it came out pretty cute. It was a great day and I am so loved by my boys!









































No comments: