Saturday, May 14, 2011

Kyle-9 Months

Kyle is 9 months! This kid gets more fun each day and the past couple of weeks he hasn't been as high maintenance! His personality is starting to show a little more and his brothers love him so much and he loves them just as much. Just the other day I was downstairs, while all four of them were upstairs in the playroom and all I could hear is the cutest belly laugh. I snuck upstairs to find the three older ones taking turns making him laugh and Kyle was laughing so hard. It was very cute. No stats yet, still need to go to the doctor. Well, here is a list of changes this past month:


*He got another tooth

* He started eating table food!! Yeah!

* He started rolling all over the place. He will not stay in one place anymore, not crawling, but rolling.

* He screams at the top of his lungs in delight!

* He took his first bike ride.

He also plays all the time with Connor and Connor loves playing with him during the day. I have to say Connor does a great job being an older brother. The other great thing he does is squint his eyes when I take out the camera and I tell him to smile. See the lovely pictures below. Finally a smile! Love you Kyle!

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kyle, you are getting cuter and more handsome everyday, if that's possible!!!! I love you and miss holding you. Although it sounds like you don't want to be held anymore, BOO HOO!!!!!!