Spring baseball came to an end and it was a great season for both boys. They both really grew as players and had really fun teams to be on. Noah played 1st base most of the season and got the Glove award, which means he is very reliable on the field. Owen really improved on his hitting and got some great hits. Chris really enjoyed coaching Owen's team and Connor can't wait to start in the fall. Noah made the All Star team and has been practicing a lot this summer so far. He is super excited! I love baseball season, even though the craziness of it all can sometimes drive me over the edge I am glad they love it so much! Noah and Owen both move up a league come fall so I think we will be playing again in August! Great season boys!Tuesday, May 31, 2011
End of Baseball
Spring baseball came to an end and it was a great season for both boys. They both really grew as players and had really fun teams to be on. Noah played 1st base most of the season and got the Glove award, which means he is very reliable on the field. Owen really improved on his hitting and got some great hits. Chris really enjoyed coaching Owen's team and Connor can't wait to start in the fall. Noah made the All Star team and has been practicing a lot this summer so far. He is super excited! I love baseball season, even though the craziness of it all can sometimes drive me over the edge I am glad they love it so much! Noah and Owen both move up a league come fall so I think we will be playing again in August! Great season boys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great job, boys!
Post a Comment