I love being at the lake! Spending my summers on the most beautiful lake I have ever been to I have become sort of a lake snob. This summer I have REALLY missed my childhood summers in the Adirondacks. I don't know what it is, probably the unbelievable HOT weather where it is not even enjoyable being outside or that my kids are at a great age and would of loved being able to experience my great childhood summers. Anyway, we do have lakes here in Georgia, but they are not the same! Rachel and Brady live at the lake right now so we went up for the day and did some swimming and tubing. It was fun and I loved that the boys got to experience some of the stuff I love about the lake!

Connor finally got used the boat and enjoyed being on the boat swimming in the lake.


The bigger boys loved tubing. They went together and then with Chris.

Taking a break to do some swimming!

Even Zoe enjoyed the water!! It was a fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment