

I love my husband more and more each year! The one thing I love about him the most is just how great of a father he is and how much my boys love their father! He is completely involved in their lives in every way. My boys get so excited to see him each day he comes home from work. He doesn't just walk in and sit down to relax after he has worked all day, but he comes in and starts playing and interacting with his boys and trust me all three of them want his attention. Anyway I took these pictures of him with each of the boys on Father's day and I think it describes the unique relationship he has with each boy! Looking forward to seeing him as a dad to our fourth little boy!
1 comment:
You certainly do have something very SPECIAL!!!! So looking forward to see what #4 is going to be like(38 days!!!)
Post a Comment