Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

I turned 33 yesterday and if you know me you know I love birthdays. Chris does not love birthdays and has a hard time trying to figure out how to make my birthday special for me. Every year I tell him I don't need a gift, I need you to acknowledge that it is my birthday in a way that tells me you know how important it is to me. Well, this year he did a GREAT job! My sister planned a surprise birthday/shower dinner for me the night before my birthday, which I will blog about later and when I got home that night I walked into a house full of balloons! I loved it! I loved how it looked and it made me feel special. The boys helped get it all better and were so excited for me to see it. So, for me it is the little things like this that I love! Thank you Chris!!

No comments: