Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FINALLY!

I feel like we have been waiting for this day since he entered kindergarten. Every teacher seems to have a tooth chart and it is a BIG thing to lose a tooth and be able to put your name on it. Well, kindergarten came and went and no name on the chart for him. This school year is almost over also and FINALLY he came home yesterday with a missing tooth! He was so excited! I was so excited! Chris was so excited! Owen was so excited! Connor....well he didn't really get it! The tooth fairy came after a long discussion about how much to give for the first tooth and doing some calculations with how much we will have to put out after all four of all children are done losing their teeth. Well, the excitement didn't end there because today he came home with another one missing! He looks so cute, but I am afraid this is the start of many of his teeth coming out at once. His top two are loose right now. I love milestones like this with my kids!

6 comments:

David and Kate said...

Yay Noah!

Dad and Nan said...

Noah's right - the tooth chart IS a big deal!

Diane said...

Yay Noah! Matthew is still waiting to make it to the chart.

Anonymous said...

Yeah Noah!!!! They are popping out like popcorn.....

Anonymous said...

YAY Noah....Don't smile when you are catching those fast balls..

eb said...

What's the going rate for a tooth? How much did you decide on?