Friday, April 30, 2010

Update!

Ok, I admit I have been really bad about blogging lately. I don't know if it is a time thing or not wanting to sit down and do it. The further I got behind the harder it was for me to catch up. So, since I have pictures from our beach trip which was over a month ago and then spring break stuff I am just going to throw it all in together.

So, here we go...The end of March we went to Destin, FL with my whole family for a couple of days. We took the kids out of school for three days and had a blast playing on the beach. There were 14 people in one house and 6 of those were kids, and three of them being 2! So, lots of fun going on at all times. The boys had a blast being with their cousins. The weather wasn't the best, we only had one really warm day, but that didn't stop my boys from going into the ocean or the pool. We celebrated Noah's birthday while we were there and he felt really special because the whole family was there to celebrate. The boys loved the beach and wanted to be on it at all times. Here are a couple of pictures from our trip.

The last picture makes me laugh...we were all trying to jump at the same time! As you can tell it didn't work, but it sure makes for a fun picture! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip.



Next was Spring break and Easter. Grammy and Great Gram came down for most of the week. We enjoyed lots of beautiful weather! The boys love having them here and I enjoy the break!


I was excited to dye Easter eggs and I thought my boys would be also, but they got bored and left me to finish up! Here we are all dressed up for Easter. Don't my boys look happy about taking pictures! It cracks me up when I see there looks in these pictures. Oh well, I still think they are cute. We had a great Easter egg hunt and yummy dinner. It was a nice day. We then headed to Opening Day at Turner Field. It was a great game and my boys love watching baseball. Connor got into all the cheering! It was a fun spring break. Since then we just have been consumed with baseball and school. I am looking forward to the end of school and a change of pace.

1 comment:

Dad and Nan said...

You sure keep busy, and we're glad you continue to post on your blog. That's an awesome picture of your parents with all the grandkids!